Berlin ( / bɜːrˈlɪn / bur-LIN, German: [bɛʁˈliːn] ⓘ)  is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population.   Its more than 3.85 million inhabitants  make it the European Union 's most populous city, according to population within city limits. 
Brandenburg Gate Berlin, capital and chief urban centre of Germany. The city lies at the heart of the North German Plain, athwart an east-west commercial and geographic axis that helped make it the capital of the kingdom of Prussia and then, from 1871, of a unified Germany.
20 Best Things to Do in Berlin, Germany By Michael Cappetta | Reviewed by Ann Henson | Last updated on July 27, 2023 Berlin's history of battling ideologies makes for some of the most...
- EU, Germany press Poland over 'serious' cash-for-visas scandalYahoo
- Ailefo C Sajero - DDR Museum #berlin #germany #museum...Facebook
- Berlin: Climate activists hold protest across the German capital, causing massive traffic jamYouTube
- Frank Bretschneider Boiler Room Berlin DJ SetMSN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Tips for your journey to Berlin Free public transport in Berlin Choose from many attractions - savings up to 50% Free City Guidebook – including map Time Slot Ticket for the Pergamon museum including all current Exhibitions just open until 23.10.2023 The story of Edvard Munch and Berlin Exhibition with around 80 popular works
18. Sep Berlin plans to plant 500,000 trees in autumn Fires and pest infestations put forests at risk. Climate change is making events like these more and more likely. Berlin wants to better protect its forests and continues to upgrade. Mehr 13. Sep Berlin Senate approves bill on lowering voting age to 16
Germany Berlin Berlin Tourism: Best of Berlin A cosmopolitan city with an edge From its fashion to its architecture to its political history, Berlin has always been edgy. The Berlin Wall is a sobering reminder of the hyper-charged postwar atmosphere, and yet the graffiti art that now covers its remnants has become symbolic of social progress.