- Yahoo Finance
Brooklyn Children’s Museum 145 Brooklyn Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11213 USA. Hours. Wednesday 10 am–5 pm. Thursday 10 am–5 pm. Friday ...
- Brooklyn Children's Museum Reopens | The New York TimesYouTube
- Virtual Museum Tour - Brooklyn Children's MuseumYouTube
- Brooklyn Childrens Museum Teaches Kids about Art and CultureYouTube
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum | Things to do with Kids in New York CityYouTube
Bus: B43, B44, B65. Website. Official website. The Brooklyn Children's Museum is a children's museum in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 1899, it is the first children's museum in the United States – and according to some, the first one worldwide.  It is unusual in its location in what is predominantly a residential area. 
Children and their grownups are invited to celebrate Lunar New Year on Saturday, Jan. 28 at the Brooklyn Children's Museum in Crown Heights. The event will feature calligraphy workshops, kung fu ...
Founded in 1899 as the world’s first children’s museum, Brooklyn Children’s Museum (BCM) is New York City’s largest cultural institution designed especially for families. Based in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, BCM serves 300,000 children and caregivers annually with exhibits and programs grounded in visual arts, music and performances ...
1. Brooklyn Children’s Museum. “My nephew went to the Brooklyn Children's Museum as he does twice per month.” more. 2. Children’s Museum of the Arts. “for those who have memberships at other children's museums, so keep that in mind of you plan to go...” more. 3. Children’s Museum of Manhattan.
Hotels near Brooklyn Children's Museum: (0.19 mi) 1 Bedroom - Beautiful and Cozy in Bklyn Brownstone (0.35 mi) Best Western Plus Arena Hotel (0.25 mi) Hotel Lynx (0.82 mi) Akwaaba Mansion Bed & Breakfast (0.26 mi) Comfortable Brown Stone Apartment; View all hotels near Brooklyn Children's Museum on Tripadvisor