AOL Web Search

  1. About 32,300,000 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. Home - Klein High School

    Klein ISD High Schools Earn Prestigious ‘Best in the US’ Ranking Join Us for the Annual G/T Summit – September 23 Klein ISD Named Highest Parent-Rated School District in Greater Houston

  3. Klein High School in Klein, TX - US News Best High Schools

    Klein High School is 1 of 6 high schools in the Klein Independent School District. Klein High School 2023-2024 Rankings Klein High School is ranked # 3,445 in the National Rankings .

  4. Klein Independent School District is thrilled to announce that Klein High, Klein Oak, Klein Collins, and Klein Cain have all been named among the “Best High Schools in the US” by U.S. News & World Report for the 2022-2023 academic year.

  5. Klein High School - Wikipedia

    Klein High School is a public high school located in Klein, Texas, United States, located approximately 20 miles (32 km) from Downtown Houston. It serves grades 9–12 in the Klein Independent School District. The current principal of Klein High School is Brandon Baker.

  6. Klein High School - Klein, Texas - TX | GreatSchools

    Klein High School located in Klein, Texas - TX. Find Klein High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.

  7. Klein High School in TX - Niche

    Klein High School Rankings. Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents. Most Diverse Public High Schools in Texas. 19 of 2,006. Best Public High Schools in Texas. 124 of 1,808. Best College Prep Public High Schools in Texas. 128 of 1,418.

  8. DIRECTORY - Klein High School

    School: 832-484-4080. View Profile.

  9. Klein High School (2023-24 Ranking) - Spring, TX

    10/. 10. Top 10%. Tel: (832) 484-4000. SAVE SCHOOL. Klein High School serves 3,195 students in grades 8-12. Klein High School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.

  10. Enroll - Klein High School

    NEW Families. Families enrolling ADDITIONAL STUDENTS. Families who have moved to a NEW ATTENDANCE ZONE. Complete the below steps for enrollment... 1. Request Enrollment Access. 2. Submit Enrollment Application. 2023-2024 Enrollment Application >> OPEN NOW!

  11. Klein Independent School District - Wikipedia

    Klein Forest High School was the second high school built in Klein ISD in 1979 and enrolled 3,566 students in 2018–2019. The school received a C grade from the Texas Education Agency. [61] The current principal is Lance Alexander and the mascot is the Golden Eagle.