The insurer's profit stood at Rs 364 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, SBI Life said in a regulatory filing. The company's solvency ratio too improved to 225 per cent from 209 per cent as on December 31, 2021. The regulatory requirement is 150 per cent. For the nine months period ended December, the life insurer posted a profit Rs 940 crore as against Rs 830 crore in the same period a year ago.
SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd.: Share Price, Stock Analysis, Annual Report | Value Research https://www.valueresearchonline.com/stocks/189519/sbi-life-insurance-company-ltd/ Get SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd.'s stock analysis, price valuation, corporate actions, and financials from India's independent mutual fund research house.
Net profit of SBI Life Insurance Company declined 16.46% to Rs 304.13 crore in the quarter ended December 2022 as against Rs 364.06 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2021. Sales rose 6.35% to Rs 19170.80 crore in the quarter ended December 2022 as against Rs 18025.34 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2021.
SBI Life Insurance Company, incorporated in the year 2000, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 131439.16 Crore) operating in Financial Services sector. SBI Life Insurance Company key Products/Revenue Segments include Premiums Earned and Other Operating Revenue for the year ending 31-Mar-2022.
- What is Life Insurance? | SBI Life Insurance Co.Ltd.YouTube
- SBI Life - Retire Smart PlusYouTube
- Introduction to SBI Life - eWealth Insurance, an online ULIPYouTube
- How SBI Life - eWealth Insurance is a good Tax-Saving option?YouTube
On 21st January 2023, SBI Life Insurance Company announced its results for the third quarter of FY2023. Key Highlights: - The Company has maintained its leadership position in Individual Rated Premium of Rs. 111.4 billion with 25.7% private market share in 9MFY23.
2. SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd. ICICI Direct has a buy on the stock of SBI Life with Rs 1,500/share. If you buy the stock at the current market price, it could give returns up to 16% from its ...