A biography of the only daughter and last child of Wilhelm II, German Emperor, and Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein. Learn about her early life, education, marriage, family, and legacy as the Duchess of Brunswick and the maternal grandmother of Queen Sophia of Spain and Constantine II of Greece.
- Daughter of The Last Emperor: Victoria Louise of PrussiaYouTube
- Herzogin Viktoria-Luise-Marsch [German march]YouTube
- The life of Princess Victoria Louise of Prussia - (1892 – 1980)YouTube
- Learn about Princess Viktoria Luise of Prussia: the only daughter of Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany! #history #historytime #historytok #historytiktok #historyfacts #womenshistory #historywithamy #historyfact #kaiserwilhelmTikTok
1. She Was Destined For Scandal Viktoria was born into one of the greatest royal families in history— and she was destined to become the scandalous woman amongst them. The second daughter of Crown Prince Frederick William and Crown Princess Victoria of Prussia, she came into the world on April 12, 1866, in the New Palace in Potsdam, Germany.
Victoria, Princess Royal (Victoria Adelaide Mary Louisa;  21 November 1840 – 5 August 1901) was German Empress and Queen of Prussia as the wife of Frederick III, German Emperor. She was the eldest child of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom and Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, and was created Princess Royal in 1841.
Biography of the only daughter and last surviving child of Kaiser William II of Germany and a great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria of England. Learn about her life, marriage, family, and legacy as the empress of Germany and the German royal family.
Princess Viktoria of Prussia (Friederike Amalia Wilhelmine Viktoria;  12 April 1866 – 13 November 1929) was the second daughter of Frederick III, German Emperor and his wife Victoria, Princess Royal, eldest daughter of Queen Victoria.
Louise of Prussia (Luise Marie Elisabeth; 3 December 1838 – 23 April 1923) was Grand Duchess of Baden from 1856 to 1907 as the wife of Grand Duke Frederick I. Princess Louise was the second child and only daughter of Wilhelm I, German Emperor, and Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach.
Princess Victoria Louise of Prussia was the only daughter and the last child of Wilhelm II, German Emperor, and Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein. Through her father she was a great-granddaughter of both German Emperor Wilhelm I and Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom. Her 1913 wedding to Prince Ernest Augustus of Hanover was the largest gathering of reigning monarchs in Germany since ...
Victoria was given the name Toria among her relatives to distinguish her from her aunt, Crown Princess Victoria of Prussia (1840–1901). She had three elder siblings and two younger ones. Albert Victor, George and Louise arrived in 1864, 1865 and 1867, respectively.
Victoria, consort of German emperor Frederick III and first child of Britain’s Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.