AOL Web Search

  1. About 12 search results

    2.52-0.04 (-1.56%)

    at Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 3:08AM EST - U.S. markets closed

    Delayed Quote

    • Open 2.58
    • High 2.58
    • Low 2.52
    • Prev. Close 2.56
    • 52 Wk. High 3.15
    • 52 Wk. Low 2.20
    • P/E 3.41
    • Mkt. Cap 1048.74B
  1. Web results:
  2. Find the latest Agricultural Bank of China Limited (1288.HK) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.

  3. Agricultural Bank of China Signed the UN Principles for Responsible Banking On October 13, 2021, the Agricultural Bank of China (ABC) officially signed the UN Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB) and became a ...

  4. Poverty in China - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_China

    In China today, poverty refers mainly to the rural poor, decades of economic development has reduced urban extreme poverty. According to the World Bank, more than 850 million Chinese people have been lifted out of extreme poverty; China's poverty rate fell from 88 percent in 1981 to 0.7 percent in 2015, as measured by the percentage of people living on the equivalent of US$1.90 or less per day ...

  5. Industrial Bank (China) - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Bank_(China)

    It announced the completion of the shareholding system transformation. It is one of the first joint-stock commercial banks approved by the State Council and the People's Bank of China. On 5 February 2007, the Industrial Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 601166) with capital of RMB 10.786 billion.

  6. China extends bank deadline for capping property sector loans ...

    www.ft.com/content/41ac1669-9f73-4e67-8a9a-3c3e8...

    China’s central bank will extend a year-end deadline for lenders to cap their ratio of property sector loans, one of the strongest moves yet by Beijing to relieve pressure from the credit crunch ...

  7. Feature: Reciprocal cooperation between China, int'l ...

    english.news.cn/20221123/a4bb153679564f028269dd...

    In 1974, China and CIMMYT established research partnership. Since then, more than 20 Chinese institutes have become collaborators of CIMMYT, and over 5,000 Chinese researchers and graduate students have been jointly trained by the two sides, which brought world experience to China's agricultural development.

  8. Nixon and the People’s Republic of China: CIA’s Support of the Historic 1972 Presidential Trip This collection marks the 50th anniversary of President Richard M. Nixon’s February 1972 trip to the People’s Republic of China (PRC) – a landmark event that preceded the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.

  9. Redirect support - Cambridge Core

    www.cambridge.org/core/redirect-support

    You may have arrived at this page because you followed a link to one of our old platforms that cannot be redirected. Cambridge Core is the new academic platform from Cambridge University Press, replacing our previous platforms; Cambridge Journals Online (CJO), Cambridge Books Online (CBO), University Publishing Online (UPO), Cambridge Histories Online (CHO), Cambridge Companions Online (CCO ...

  10. Agriculture in China - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_China

    Although China's agricultural output is the largest in the world, only 10% of its total land area can be cultivated. China's arable land, which represents 10% of the total arable land in the world, supports over 20% of the world's population. [24]

  11. People's Republic of China Facts ADB's Work in the People's Republic of China. The economic growth of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) in 2021 was driven by dynamic exports, industrial production, and the improved performance of services and consumption, boosting the labor market and decreasing unemployment to pre-pandemic levels.