FL 2022 Midterm Election Results
On the Ballot in Florida
- Ballot Measures
- Scroll to see all 9 Senate candidates
- Scroll to see candidates for all 28 districtsHouse District 1House District 2House District 3House District 4House District 5House District 6House District 7House District 8House District 9House District 10House District 11House District 12House District 13House District 14House District 15House District 16House District 17House District 18House District 19House District 20House District 21House District 22House District 23House District 24House District 25House District 26House District 27House District 28
Florida voted on 3 statewide initiatives
Serial # 1Disregard Flood Resistance Improvements in Property Value Assessments Measure
Serial # 2Abolish the Constitution Revision Commission Measure
Serial # 3Additional Homestead Property Tax Exemption for Certain Public Service Workers Amendment
Charles Joseph Crist Jr. ( / krɪst /; born July 24, 1956) is an American attorney and politician who served as the 44th governor of Florida from 2007 to 2011 and as the U.S. representative for Florida's 13th congressional district from 2017 to 2022.
Charlie Crist has been fighting for the people of Florida his whole life. For Charlie, every Floridian is a neighbor, and working to help his neighbors and fighting for what’s right is a lifelong calling. LEARN MORE FLORIDA FOR ALL Together let’s build a Florida for all Floridians. Let’s put people over politics again.
Charlie’s grandfather cleaned clothes for years so that his son, Charlie’s father, Charles Crist, Sr., could go to college and become a doctor, ultimately raising four kids in America’s middle class, including Charlie, who was born in 1956. When Charlie was three, his parents moved to St. Petersburg.
Charlie Crist addresses the crowd in St. Petersburg after winning the Democratic nomination for governor in the primary election on Aug. 23, 2022. Charlie Crist has been Florida's governor before, and he's attempting to return for his second term in Tallahassee. The time in between has taken him in many different directions.
- Charlie Crist: DeSantis is a bully; he likes to talk down to peopleMSNBC.com
- Ron DeSantis and Charlie Crist face off in Florida gubernatorial debate l GMAYouTube
- Charlie Crist: ‘I Will Leave No Voter Behind’ In Florida Governor RaceYouTube
- Debate between Gov. Ron DeSantis and challenger Charlie Crist gets heatedYouTube
Crist’s time in the US House marked a return to elected office for the long-time Florida politician after losing statewide races for US Senate in 2010 as an Independent and for governor as a...
Rep. Charlie Crist called Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis "DeSatan" at several campaign events, while also making biblical references and comparing himself to Jesus Christ.
Charlie Crist @CharlieCrist · 11h Governor candidate, FL Floridians are finding it harder and harder to afford their family's basic needs. Ron DeSantis is to blame for skyrocketing rent, property insurance, and power bills. We’re all feeling the burden of the DeSanTAX — and we’ve had enough. 1,707 2,306 5,471 Charlie Crist @CharlieCrist · 12h
With his political future unknown after a resounding loss to Ron DeSantis in the governor’s race last week, Charlie Crist is clearing out his campaign accounts by donating the remainder of his financial contributions to 20 statewide organizations, his campaign announced Monday.
CHARLIE CRIST ENDORSEMENTS Gainesville Commissioner Cynthia Chestnut Gainesville Mayor Lauren Poe State Rep. Yvonne Hayes Hinson Brevard School Board Member Jennifer Jenkins Palm Bay Deputy Mayor Kenny Johnson State Senator Jason Pizzo Miramar Mayor Wayne Messam Pembroke Pines Commissioner Angelo Castillo Broward School Board Member Sarah Leonardi Former Hollywood Mayor Peter Bober Former ...