- CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE...Dillard's$250.00
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle...Designer Optics$162.32$172.32
- CHANEL Caviar Quilted...fashionphile$4,090.00
- CHANEL Caviar Quilted...fashionphile$7,175.00$7,555.00
- CHANEL Caviar Quilted...fashionphile$3,690.00$4,615.00
- CHANEL Caviar Quilted...fashionphile$6,820.00
- CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle...Bloomingdale's$110.00
- CHANEL Caviar Quilted...fashionphile$8,930.00$9,400.00
- CHANEL Caviar Quilted...fashionphile$7,660.00
- CHANEL Patent Calfskin...fashionphile$5,245.00
- CHANEL COCO EAU DE PARFUM...Dillard's$165.00
- CHANEL Caviar Quilted...fashionphile$6,190.00
- CHANEL Caviar Lizard...fashionphile$5,380.00$5,665.00
- CHANEL Calfskin Coco...fashionphile$2,515.00$3,145.00
- CHANEL Tweed Quilted Mini...fashionphile$3,945.00$4,930.00
- CHANEL Lambskin Quilted...fashionphile$3,520.00
- CHANEL COCO EAU DE PARFUM...Dillard's$135.00
- CHANEL Lambskin Quilted...fashionphile$3,680.00$4,090.00
- Yahoo Finance
Coco Chanel was a French fashion designer and businesswoman who founded the Chanel brand and popularized a sporty, casual chic style. She also designed jewellery, handbags, and fragrance. She was a prolific creator who influenced the fashion industry and culture of the 20th century. Learn about her life, career, and legacy.
Coco Chanel, French fashion designer who ruled Parisian haute couture for almost six decades. Among her now-classic innovations were the Chanel suit, the quilted purse, costume jewelry, and the little black dress. Learn more about Chanel’s life and career.
Learn about the life and legacy of Coco Chanel, the famous French fashion designer who created timeless designs, trademark suits and little black dresses. Discover her early years, career, relationships, and controversies.
CNN —. Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel was one of the 20th century’s most influential couturiers. A milliner by training, she moved beyond hats to become a rebel and a trailblazer of the fashion ...
Here are 15 things you might not know about the famed French fashion icon Coco Chanel. 1. Coco Chanel learned to sew at an orphanage. Gabrielle Chanel sometime before 1914. / Apic/Getty...
Learn about the life and legacy of the iconic fashion designer who created the little black dress and the Chanel No. 5 perfume. Discover how she rose from a poor orphanage to a style icon, who she was inspired by, who she dated, and what made her influential.