- Text GO to 741741 to reach a trained Crisis Counselor through Crisis Text Line, a global not-for-profit organization. Free, 24/7, confidential.
What is Anxiety?
10 Things People with Anxiety Want You to Know About Having Anxiety
1. Anxiety Looks Totally Different from Person to PersonLike pretty much any illness, mental or physical, anxiety is not a one-size-fits-all thing. Amanda M. compares it to “The sisterhood of the traveling...
- How to tell if you have anxiety (or are experiencing normal nerves)Cosmo
- Panic attack vs. anxiety attack: Is there a difference and what are the symptoms?Yahoo Life
- 4 ways to support someone with anxiety and what not to say to them, according to psychologistsINSIDER
- 13 physical symptoms you didn't realise were caused by anxietyCountry Living
- How to Spot 6 Common Anxiety Symptoms (and What Might Be Causing Them)Learn what's causing your anxiety to help understand it, recognize it, and manage it going forward.Real Simple
- Feeling Anxious Is the New Normal. Here's When You Should Be ConcernedInStyle
- Physical Symptoms of Anxiety That May Be Affecting Your Daily LifeSheKnows
How to create a coping toolbox to help with anxiety, according to doctors
Therapists recommend coping toolboxes as a way to ground yourself and remind you of coping tools. Here's what to include in one.
- A TikTok therapist on managing her own anxiety in 15 minutesCosmo
- 9 Things Psychologists Do When They Have AnxietyHealth
- 5 Tips for Managing Anxiety When You're in a RelationshipThe Mighty
- 6 Tips for Managing Your Anxiety From Olympic Sports PsychologistsSelf
- Inside One Teen Girl’s Struggle to Manage Anxiety During the PandemicPeople
- How a "Feel Good List" Helps Me Manage My AnxietyPlus, how you can create your own.Hello Giggles
- Anxious About Coronavirus? Experts Share Their Tips on How to Remain CalmThe Oprah Magazine
- Healthy Foods That Fight Anxiety and Stress, According to a NutritionistRedbook
Celebrities Talk About Anxiety
How Emma Stone learned to deal with her anxiety and panic attacks
For Emma Stone, acting is so much more than a job. "The thing that haunts me to this day is useful in my job," she told Dr. Harold S. Koplewicz during a videotaped conversation at the Child Mind Institute on Monday. During the half-hour long discussion at Advertising Week New York, Stone, 29, described her first panic attack at the age of 7.
Good Morning America
- Kevin Love opens up about his experience with panic attacks and therapyYahoo Sports
- Justin Bieber Talks Mental Health & Anxiety In New YouTube DocumentaryRefinery29
- Rumer Willis opens up about anxiety struggle: 'Sometimes I feel like I'm dying'Yahoo Life
- Ryan Reynolds opening up about his anxiety has the power to help millions of sufferersYahoo Life
- Selena Gomez opens up about depression in moving speech: 'Last year, I was suffering mentally and emotionally'Yahoo Celebrity
- Chris Evans almost turned down Captain America role due to severe anxiety, panic attacksYahoo Celebrity
- 311’s Nick Hexum on Living with AnxietyIn the latest episode of Going There, Dr. Mike speaks to the singer-songwriter about his techniques for stress management. 311’s Nick Hexum on Living with Anxiety CoS StaffConsequence of Sound
- Hailey Baldwin Opened Up About Her Anxiety Saying "Things Are Difficult"Seventeen
Anxiety and COVID-19
Are you anxious about crowds or fearful of public places? Learn about anxiety, agoraphobia
There is a diference between anxiety attacks and agoraphobia. But the pandemic has created more agoraphobic tendencies for people.
Akron Beacon Journal
- How to recognise the symptoms of anxiety and get helpThe Guardian
- For People With Anxiety Or Insecurities, It's Hard To Lose The MaskAOL HuffPost Life US
- Kids should be screened for anxiety at early age, experts say. Here’s the new guidanceMiami Herald
- 11 ways to manage health anxiety and ease back into 'normal' activitiesTODAY
- I'm a Doctor and These are Signs You Have AnxietyEat This, Not That!
- Anxiety, depression rampant among children even before the pandemicNBC News
- Separation anxiety is 'actually sign of a positive attachment,' experts say. Here's how parents can help kids cope with their feelingsYahoo Life
- Covid pandemic in India sees worrying spike in anxiety and depressionRFI
- Anxious and stressed about future COVID-19 waves? Here are some measures suggested by WeShield to curb the anxietyBreezyScroll
- Dr. Jennifer Ashton opens up about what it's like to live with anxietyGood Morning America
- Feeling Uneasy After Returning to Campus? Experts Share Strategies For Overcoming AnxietyPop Sugar UK Fitness
- 6 self-help tips to overcome hypochondria health anxietyNetDoctor
- Study suggests mask-wearing might lead to increased social anxietyANI
- Do I Have Social Anxiety or Something Else?As America slowly reopens from the COVID-19 pandemic, social anxiety is on the rise. Nearly half of Americans are anxious about adjusting to in-person interactions again once the pandemic ends, according to the Stress in America survey conducted by the American Psychological Association.U.S.News & World Report
- Mask-wearing might increase social anxiety struggles: StudyANI
- Anxiety Disorders and Depression Treatment Market Size Is Projected to Reach USD 13.03 Billion by 2027, Exhibiting a CAGR of 2.6%GlobeNewswire
- 6 Surprising Signs You May Have AnxietyMarla Genova had resigned herself to a career in dry cleaning. The then-teenager couldn't imagine doing anything less isolating or mundane than what she did at that post-high school job: sitting at the dry cleaner's, mostly alone, until the one time each day the clothes were delivered.U.S.News & World Report
- How to Work Through Your Re-entry Anxiety, According to a Licensed TherapistTravel+Leisure
- How to Help Kids Deal with Social AnxietyParents
Movies and Documentaries to Watch
- A revealing documentary that introduces a dozen people from diverse backgrounds who describe their personal struggles with this mental health condition.
- Former residents (Per Christian Ellefsen, Sven Nordin) of a psychiatric hospital try to navigate through the joys and pitfalls of the outside world.
- Angst is an iNDIEFLIX Original documentary designed to raise awareness around anxiety.
- An extraordinary friendship forms between England's King George VI (Colin Firth) and the Australian actor/speech therapist (Geoffrey Rush) who helps him overcome a stammer.
- A young woman (Winona Ryder) with a borderline personality disorder stays in a 1960s mental institution for 18 months.
- An accidental find convinces a young woman (Audrey Tautou) to try to enrich the lives of a tobacco dealer, a painter and three lonely people.
- An unexpected bond begins to form between a man (Bradley Cooper) trying to rebuild his life and a young woman (Jennifer Lawrence) promising to help him reunite with his estranged wife.
- Environmental illness sends a California wife (Julianne Moore) to a New Age guru's (Peter Friedman) clinic in New Mexico.
- Feelings of guilt haunt a woman (María Onetto) who might have killed someone in a hit-and-run accident.
- Becoming paranoid after his research into serial killers, a writer (Simon Pegg) must confront his numerous demons in order to make it to an important meeting about his screenplay.
- A screenwriter (Nicolas Cage) asks his identical twin, who is in the same profession, for advice on a story about a serial killer.
- In this one-off documentary, Nadiya Hussain sets out to find the cause of her anxiety, exploring the most effective, available treatments.
- Friends (Emma Watson, Ezra Miller) try to help an introverted teenager (Logan Lerman) become more sociable.
PubMed Central (PMC)
National Center for Biotechnology Information
My Anxiety Plan for Children and Teens. MAP for Children and Teens is a resource for parents and caregivers to “coach” anxious young people using practical strategies and tools to manage anxiety. The My Anxiety Plan program was designed as a self-help program to support children and teens with mild to moderate anxiety.
Take this 5-minute assessment to determine whether you have test anxiety and what you can do about it.
This site provides information about basic math, algebra, study skills, math anxiety and learning styles and specifically addresses the needs of the community college adult learner. A student who is frustrated by college math can be helped by identifying his individual learning style and recognizing the instructor's teaching style.
Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more.
Stress & Anxiety Stress & Anxiety Page Thyroid Support Thyroid Support Page Urinary & Bladder ...