AOL Web Search

  1. About 4,040,000 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. Edward C. Johnson II - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_C._Johnson_II

    Edward Crosby Johnson II (January 19, 1898 – April 2, 1984) was an American businessman and lawyer who founded Fidelity Investments. “A Boston Brahmin, Mr. Johnson was born Edward Crosby Johnson 2d in a townhouse on Beacon street, Back Bay, on Jan. 19, 1898, the son of Samuel Johnson, a partner in a leading dry-goods firm C.F. Hovey and Co. and Josephine (Forbush) Johnson.”

  3. Edward C. Johnson II - Leadership - Harvard Business School

    www.hbs.edu/leadership/20th-century-leaders/details?profile=edward_c_johnson_ii

    Great American Business Leaders of the 20th Century Request the Data Edward C. Johnson II Fidelity Investments 1946–1972 Industry: Finance Era: 1940 Johnson took over management of the Fidelity Fund in 1946 and built a new company, Fidelity Management and Research. Johnson believed that funds should invest in common stocks that were traded heavily.

  4. (Edward) Johnson family - Forbes

    www.forbes.com/profile/edward-johnson

    About (Edward) Johnson family Boston-based Johnson family owns 49% of mutual fund company Fidelity. The other 51% is owned by employees. Abigail Johnson is the third generation of the...

  5. Edward Crosby Johnson, II (born January 19, 1898), American...

    prabook.com/web/edward_crosby_johnson_.ii/1657610

    Edward Crosby Johnson II, American Investment executive. Bar: Massachusetts 1924. Chairman board appeals, board public welfare, Milton, Massachusetts; member investment committee, trustee Children's Hospital; member corporation Milton Hospital; trustee Mary A. Cunningham Fund. Member Milton-Hoosic Club, Harvard Club, Union Club, Down Town Club.

  6. Edward Johnson III - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Johnson_III

    Edward Crosby "Ned" Johnson III (June 29, 1930 – March 23, 2022) was an American billionaire businessman who, along with daughter Abigail Johnson, owned and ran Fidelity Investments and Fidelity International until his death in March 2022. In April 2021, his net worth was estimated at US$8.2 billion. [1] Contents 1 Early life 2 Career

  7. Edward Crosby “Ned” Johnson III (1930-2022) - Find a Grave

    www.findagrave.com/memorial/238053399/edward-crosby-johnson

    Ned Johnson III was promoted in 1972 to president of the Boston-based firm his father had founded after World War II, and he served as chief executive officer until 2014. During his tenure at the top, assets jumped to more than $2.1 trillion from $3.9 billion, making Fidelity the second-biggest U.S. mutual fund company."

  8. Abigail Johnson is chairman and CEO of FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity Investments, a leading multinational financial services corporation with $3.3 trillion in assets under management and a combined total customer asset value number of $8.3 trillion. Since taking the helm at Fidelity, Johnson has ushered in a series of changes that have moved the company away from traditional revenue streams and into new territory.

  9. Fidelity labs at a Glance - Fidelity Investments

    www.fidelity.com/fidelitylabs/about

    Our Story. “Increasing Fidelity’s pace of innovation has been and continues to be critical to our long-term success.”. The entrepreneurial spirit behind Fidelity Labs has been in place since Edward C. Johnson II founded the firm in 1946, disrupting the investment community’s status quo with a series of game-changing industry firsts. Fidelity Labs was founded in 2005 to accelerate the development of new tools and capabilities for Fidelity.com.

  10. Edward Johnson, IV. - Forbes

    www.forbes.com/profile/edward-johnson-iv

    About Edward Johnson, IV. Edward Johnson IV is the grandson of Edward Johnson II, who founded Fidelity Investments in 1946. He is the brother of current Fidelity CEO and Chairman...

  11. Edward C. Johnson II (1827–1847) • FamilySearch

    ancestors.familysearch.org/en/KZ29-PJ1/edward-c.-johnson-ii-1827-1847

    When Edward C. Johnson II was born in 1827, in Christiana, Rutherford, Tennessee, United States, his father, John Robert Johnson II, was 21 and his mother, Jane Miller, was 18. He died on 30 December 1847, in México, Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico, Mexico, at the age of 20.