AOL Web Search

  1. About 27,000,000 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. Daily School Procedures; PTO; Being a Tiger; Happenings; School Improvement Plan; Staff Directory

  3. Fishers High School in Fishers, IN - US News Best High Schools

    Fishers High School 2023-2024 Rankings. Fishers High School is ranked #740 in the National Rankings. Schools are ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation and how...

  4. Fishers High School - Wikipedia

    The school district has announced that it will resume on-site classes in the 2020-2021 school year. Academics. According to the 2022 U.S. News & World Report Best High School Rankings, FHS ranks 10th in Indiana and 719th among all high schools in the United States. Sixty-five percent of FHS students took one or more advanced placement exams ...

  5. Fishers High School in IN - Niche

    View Full Report Card. Fishers High School is a highly rated, public school located in FISHERS, IN. It has 3,611 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.

  6. Welcome - Fishers High School

    Welcome. Welcome to Fishers High School where we strive to Have Pride…Show Character…and Build Tradition each day. I am very proud to serve as principal alongside the talented and caring staff at FHS. By providing a culture of care for EACH student, students can feel known, safe, and willing to step out of their comfort zone to grow ...

  7. Fishers High School - Fishers, Indiana - IN | GreatSchools

    Fishers High School located in Fishers, Indiana - IN. Find Fishers High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.

  8. Athletic Department - Fishers High School - Eventlink

    Fishers High School Home of the Tigers. HOME; EVENTS; SPORTS . Fall Winter Spring Summer. NEWS; REGISTRATIONS; TICKETS & PASSES; MORE... Athletic Department Fundraising Sponsors Athletic Department Info

  9. Fishers High School Reviews - Niche

    Fishers High School is an overall excellent school. It offers Honors & AP courses, and some courses offer the option of gaining college credit. It also has a vast array of extracurricular activities.

  10. Fishers High School (2023-24 Ranking) - Fishers, IN - Public ...

    Top 5%. Tel: (317) 915-4290. SAVE SCHOOL. Fishers High School serves 3,611 students in grades 9-12. Fishers High School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Indiana for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 5%) for the 2020-21 school year.

  11. Tiger Times – The student news site of Fishers High School, Fishers, Indiana.