AOL Web Search

  1. About 2,200,000 search results

    117.70+1.80 (+1.55%)

    at Tue, Dec 5, 2023, 5:00AM EST - U.S. markets open in 1 hour 28 minutes

    Delayed Quote

    • Open 120.00
    • High 120.00
    • Low 115.60
    • Prev. Close 115.90
    • 52 Wk. High 120.00
    • 52 Wk. Low 72.35
    • P/E 4.20
    • Mkt. Cap 1662.07B
  1. Web results:
  2. Indian Oil Corp Limited. November 2023. Delve into the world of respect, success, and gratitude with Mr. Prabhu, as he shares how #IndianOil 's continuous support has granted them the blessings of a thriving business, a good income, and the utmost respect. Hear his story in his own words.

  3. Indian Oil Corporation - Wikipedia

    As of 31 December 2017, the Promoters Government of India held approx. 56.98% of the shares in Indian Oil Corporation. The public held the rest of the shares – 43.02%. The public held the rest of the shares – 43.02%.

  4. Indian Oil posts Q2 profit beat on higher marketing margins

    Indian Oil Corp Ltd (IOC) reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday, compared to a loss a year ago, as a decline in crude oil prices helped bolster marketing margins for the ...

  5. Indian Oil posts first profit increase in five quarters as crude...

    Reuters. Indian Oil Corp Ltd logo is seen displayed in this illustration taken, April 10, 2023. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Illustration/File Photo Acquire Licensing Rights. BENGALURU, May 16 (Reuters ...

  6. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd | Reuters

    Exclusive: As India frowns on paying for Russian oil with yuan, some payments held up October 16, 2023

  7. Indian Oil Corporation Limited | Integrated Annual Report 2022-23

    Chairman, IndianOil, ranked as the top Indian CEO (#81 Globally) by the CEO World magazine in annual list of World’s Most Influential CEOs for the year 2023 ATD BEST Award by Association for Talent Development (ATD), USA consecutively in 2022 and 2023.

  8. Indian Oil Corp Limited | LinkedIn

    Indian Oil Corp Limited Oil and Gas New Delhi, New Delhi 211,623 followers IndianOil is ranked 94th among the world's largest corporate in Fortune ‘Global 500'

  9. Indian Oil Corporation Limited | LinkedIn

    IndianOil is India’s flagship national oil company with business interests straddling the entire hydrocarbon value chain – from refining, pipeline transportation, and marketing of petroleum ...

  10. Indian Oil Corp Ltd - Company Profile - GlobalData

    Indian Oil Corp Ltd (IOCL) is an integrated oil and gas company. The company conducts exploration and production of oil and natural gas, refining of crude oil, pipeline transportation and marketing of natural gas and petroleum products. It also manufactures and markets petrochemicals and has considerable operations in alternative energy.

  11. (Bloomberg) -- A Russian oil tanker sanctioned by Washington is still floating about 1,600 miles from the Indian port where it was due to unload as New Delhi grapples with a dilemma over whether ...