John W. Stanton is an American businessman. He is the chairman of the board of Trilogy International Partners, as well as the majority owner of the Seattle Mariners of Major League Baseball (MLB). Contents 1 Early life and education 2 Career 2.1 Founding wireless companies 2.2 Trilogy International 2.3 Mariners 3 Boards 4 Personal life 5 References
John W. Stanton is an entrepreneur and businessperson who founded 5 companies, among them: T-Mobile USA, Inc., Trilogy International Partners, Inc. and Trilogy Equity Partners LLC and who has been at the head of 10 different companies.
- Giancarlo Stanton batting practice (full session)...ALCS Game 1...Yankees vs. Astros...10/12/19YouTube
- Alaska Beyond Interviews: Seattle Mariners' John StantonYouTube
- John Stanton on Mariners new 25-year lease agreementYouTube
- Giancarlo Stanton at bat (home run)...ALCS Game 1...Yankees vs. Astros...10/12/19YouTube
John W. Stanton is chairman of Trilogy Partnerships, a private equity fund that invests in early-stage growth opportunities in the wireless ecosystem, and Trilogy International Partners, a wireless operator in Central and South America and New Zealand.
John Stanton is a wireless industry pioneer, co-founding three national wireless operators in the United States. His involvement in the wireless industry began in 1982 when John helped found McCaw Cellular Communications, where he served as Chief Operating Officer and Vice Chairman.
John William Stanton (February 20, 1924 – April 11, 2002) was an American politician who served as a Republican U.S. Representative from Ohio from 1965 to 1983. Biography Stanton was born in Painesville, Ohio.
John W. Stanton is the single biggest owner of the Seattle Mariners. Besides that, he was involved and is involved with a number of other businesses as well, which are what enabled him to reach his current position. 1. Huge Baseball Fan There are cases of people who wind up owning sports franchises without much interest in their sports.
John W. Stanton has been a director of the Company since October 2015. He is the Chairman of Trilogy International Partners, Inc., which operates wireless systems internationally, Trilogy Equity Partners, which invests in wireless-related companies and Chairman of First Avenue Entertainment LLLP, which is the owner of the Seattle Mariners. Mr.
John William Stanton is Chairman/Acting Pres & CEO/Mng Partner at Seattle Mariners. See John William Stanton's compensation, career history, education, & memberships.
2. The second best result is John W Stanton Jr age 70s in Clarksburg, WV. John is related to Kristine E Staton . Select this result to view John W Stanton Jr's phone number, address, and more. 3. The third result is John W Stanton age 60s in Boynton Beach, FL. They have also lived in Foxboro, MA and Weymouth, MA.
John W. Stanton Sr., 78, passed away May 31, 2019. He was born November 3, 1940 in Laurinburg, NC the son of the late Robert and Willie Mae Owen. John was a veteran of the U.S. Navy, then became an auto body technician. He loved spending time with his family,