Jordan High School / Homepage Principal: Dr. Ethan Crowell Phone: (281) 234-9000 Hours: First Bell: 7:08 a.m.; Tardy Bell: 7:15 a.m.; Dismissal: 2:35 p.m. Safety Guidelines for Bikers
Jordan High School is a senior high school in Fulshear, Texas. It is a part of the Katy Independent School District (KISD). It opened to students in the fall of 2020. It was collectively named after the Jordan family. The building had a cost of over $206 million. Its size is above 650,000 square feet (60,000 m 2) of space.
Rating. : 10/. 10. Top 5%. Tel: (281) 396-6000. SAVE SCHOOL. Jordan High School serves 1,933 students in grades 9-11. Jordan High School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 1%) for the 2020-21 school year.
Jordan High School / Calendar. Principal: Dr. Ethan Crowell. Phone: (281) 234-9000. Hours: First Bell: 7:08 a.m.; Tardy Bell: 7:15 a.m.; Dismissal: 2:35 p.m. Home. Calendar. iCal Feed Instructions. Print.
Jordan High School, Fulshear, Texas. 2,070 likes · 35 talking about this. Jordan High School is located in Fulshear, TX and is part of the Katy...
Excellent Write a Review ↓ Find school details, real estate for sale, real estate for rent and more near Jordan High School. Jordan High School is located at 27500 FULSHEAR BEND DR, KATY, TX, 77494. The school is part of KATY ISD. To contact the school, call (281) 396-6000. Teachers
Overview Student Body Test Scores Map Overview of Jordan H S At Jordan H S, the total minority enrollment is 64%, and 15% of students are economically disadvantaged. Jordan H S is 1 of 10...