AOL Web Search

  1. About 31,400,000 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. Katy High School / Homepage

    Katy High School / Homepage Principal: Dr. Rick Hull Phone: Main: (281) 237-6700; Freshman: (281) 237-6750 Hours: First Bell: 7:08 a.m.; Tardy Bell: 7:15 a.m.; Dismissal: 2:35 p.m. News Headlines All students enrolled in Katy ISD must be in compliance with state required immunizations.

  3. Katy High School - Wikipedia

    Katy High School is a high school located in Katy, Texas which serves grades 9 through 12. It is a part of the Katy Independent School District . The school serves the City of Katy and the unincorporated Harris County community of Cimarron .

  4. Katy High School in Katy, TX - US News Best High Schools

    Katy High School is 1 of 10 high schools in the Katy Independent School District. Katy High School 2023-2024 Rankings Katy High School is ranked # 1,963 in the National Rankings .

  5. Katy High School in Katy, TX - Niche

    A minus. View Full Report Card. Katy High School is a highly rated, public school located in KATY, TX. It has 3,190 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 74% in reading.

  6. Katy High School - Katy, Texas - TX | GreatSchools

    Katy High School located in Katy, Texas - TX. Find Katy High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.

  7. High Schools in Katy Independent School District

    Katy Independent School District contains 10 high schools. For personalized and effective admissions consulting,consider Get one-on-one advising on your essays, application ...

  8. Katy High School | Katy TX - Facebook

    Katy High School, Katy, Texas. 2,943 likes · 58 talking about this · 3,193 were here. The Official Facebook page for Katy High SchoolSchool Colors: Red and WhiteSchool Mascot: Tigers.

  9. About Katy High School. School Colors: Red and White. School Mascot: Tigers. A long and proud tradition of excellence characterizes Katy High School. Generations of Katy residents, including many current faculty members, have graduated from the district's original high school, which celebrated its 100th birthday during the 1998-99 school year.

  10. Katy High School (2023-24 Ranking) - Katy, TX - Public School...

    Top 5%. Tel: (281) 237-6700. SAVE SCHOOL. Katy High School serves 3,190 students in grades 9-12. Katy High School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 5%) for the 2020-21 school year.

  11. Katy High School / Calendar

    Katy High School / Calendar. Principal: Dr. Rick Hull. Phone: Main: (281) 237-6700; Freshman: (281) 237-6750. Hours: First Bell: 7:08 a.m.; Tardy Bell: 7:15 a.m.; Dismissal: 2:35 p.m.