AOL Web Search

  1. About 13,600,000 search results

    15.17-0.02 (-0.13%)

    at Tue, Sep 26, 2023, 11:34AM EDT - U.S. markets close in 4 hours 24 minutes

    Nasdaq Real Time Price

    • Open 15.23
    • High 15.25
    • Low 14.99
    • Prev. Close 15.19
    • 52 Wk. High 16.07
    • 52 Wk. Low 10.60
    • P/E 21.37
    • Mkt. Cap 111.72M
  1. Web results:
  2. Registration is now open for 2023 Fall Enrichment Classes. Join the after school fun! Classes include cooking, dance, art, tennis and much more. Classes start October 2nd, 2023. Learn More.

  3. Lake Travis High School - Wikipedia

    Lake Travis High School is a public high school located in unincorporated Travis County, Texas, United States, approximately 20 miles west of Austin, near Lake Travis. The preparatory is accredited by the Texas Education Agency and rated as an exemplary secondary by TEA standards.

  4. Lake Travis High School - Austin, Texas - TX | GreatSchools

    Lake Travis High School located in Austin, Texas - TX. Find Lake Travis High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.

  5. Work at Lake Travis ISD. We have immediate openings in curriculum and instruction, food and nutrition, maintenance, special services, technology, transportation, and more. Learn more.

  6. Lake Travis High School Home of the Cavaliers District Home. Translate Language. User Options. Lake Travis High School; Welcome; Departments. Page Navigation ...

  7. Lake Travis High School in Austin, TX - US News Best High Schools

    Lake Travis High School is ranked 161st within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Lake Travis High School is 65%.

  8. Lake Travis High School (2023-24 Ranking) - Austin, TX

    Top 10%. Tel: (512) 533-6100. SAVE SCHOOL. Lake Travis High School serves 3,666 students in grades 9-12. Lake Travis High School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 5%) for the 2020-21 school year.

  9. Lake Travis High School | Texas Public Schools | The Texas ...

    Lake Travis High School is a high school in Austin, TX, in the Lake Travis ISD school district. As of the 2021-2022 school year, it had 3,645 students. 26.6% of students were...

  10. Lake Travis High School / Calendar

    User Options. Cafe Menus. Calendars/Bell Schedules. Cavs Who Care Tip Line. Enrollment. LT1 ClassLink. Schoology (Teacher Websites) Skyward Family Access. Student Drug Testing.

  11. Lake Travis High School Reviews - Niche

    Lake Travis High School is growing but still feels like a small community school. It is a great balance of personalized education services and a large campus with tons of options of activities and classes. I have really enjoyed my time there and made life-long friends and learned valuable lessons.