LAKE - Lakeland Industries, Inc.Yahoo Finance
- •Price in USD
LTHS named distinguished school for STEM curriculum and career readiness. Lake Travis High School has been recognized as a 2022-2023 Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Distinguished School. It is one of 262 high schools across the U.S. to receive this honor.
Lake Travis High School is ranked 131st within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Lake Travis High School is 64%.
School Attendance Zones; Schoology; Skyward Family Access; SMART tag; Special Olympics; STAAR Information; Student Learning Portal; What do students learn in LTISD? 2018-19 Round Up! (PreK & Kinder) Bell Schedules; CollegeBoard Testing; Coordinated Approach to a Child's Health (C.A.T.C.H.) Enrollment; Leader for Life; School Health Advisory ...
Lake Travis High School is a public high school located in unincorporated Travis County, Texas, United States, approximately 20 miles west of Austin, near Lake Travis. The preparatory is accredited by the Texas Education Agency and rated as an exemplary secondary by TEA standards.
Lake Travis High School trio earn apprenticeships at UT Applied Research Laboratories Three AP Capstone Scholar seniors from Lake Travis High School won seats in highly-competitive apprenticeships at The University of Texas Applied Research Laboratories, a center sponsored by the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory.
B. View Full Report Card. Lake Travis High School is a highly rated, public school located in AUSTIN, TX. It has 3,558 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Lake Travis High School is ranked 131st within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Lake Travis High School...
Baty and Wilson terrorized middle school football as a nightmarish QB/WR combo that is simply unfair. The duo also shared the basketball court together in 2016-17 as sophomores at Lake Travis.
Top 10%. Tel: (512) 533-6100. www.ltisdschools.org. SAVE SCHOOL. Lake Travis High School serves 3,558 students in grades 9-12. Lake Travis High School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 5%) for the 2020-21 school year.
Shopping through Amazon? Did you know that Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to our program? Click through our AmazonSmile link to the right to up your amazon profile to support the Lake Travis High School Boys Lacrosse Club! Please consider sharing with friends and family to further the support of our program.