- Yahoo Finance
Registration is now open for 2023 Fall Enrichment Classes. Join the after school fun! Classes include cooking, dance, art, tennis and much more. Classes start October 2nd, 2023. Learn More.
Lake Travis High School is a public high school located in unincorporated Travis County, Texas, United States, approximately 20 miles west of Austin, near Lake Travis. The preparatory is accredited by the Texas Education Agency and rated as an exemplary secondary by TEA standards.
Lake Travis High School located in Austin, Texas - TX. Find Lake Travis High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.
Work at Lake Travis ISD. We have immediate openings in curriculum and instruction, food and nutrition, maintenance, special services, technology, transportation, and more. Learn more.
Lake Travis High School Home of the Cavaliers District Home. Translate Language. User Options. Lake Travis High School; Welcome; Departments. Page Navigation ...
Lake Travis High School is ranked 161st within Texas. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. The AP® participation rate at Lake Travis High School is 65%.
Top 10%. Tel: (512) 533-6100. www.ltisdschools.org. SAVE SCHOOL. Lake Travis High School serves 3,666 students in grades 9-12. Lake Travis High School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 5%) for the 2020-21 school year.