- Ludwig Tieck's Sammtliche...AbeBooks.com$49.88
- Ludwig Tieck's Gesammelte...AbeBooks.com$183.07
- St. Evremont V2: Ein...AbeBooks.com$142.53
- Briefe An Ludwig TieckeBay$42.22
- Briefe An Ludwig TieckeBay$37.94
- Briefe An Ludwig Tieck:...eBay$64.50
- The Legacy: A Novel...Thriftbooks.com$23.95
- Briefe An Ludwig Tieck By...Thriftbooks.com$27.57
- Ludwig Tieck's Schriften....Thriftbooks.com$27.57
- Ludwig Tieck's Schriften....Thriftbooks.com$36.95
- Ludwig Tieck's Gesammelte...Thriftbooks.com$39.95
- Tiecks Werke By Tieck, ...Thriftbooks.com$84.68
- Tiecks Werke By Tieck, ...Thriftbooks.com$53.08
- Novellen Tieck, Ludwig [...AbeBooks.com$67.82
- Novellen By Tieck, Ludwig...Thriftbooks.com$54.85
- Ludwig Tieck, Erster...Thriftbooks.com$25.95
- Gedichte By Ludwig Tieck...Thriftbooks.com$62.34
- Dichterleben By Tieck, ...Thriftbooks.com$26.13
Johann Ludwig Tieck (/ t iː k /; German:; 31 May 1773 – 28 April 1853) was a German poet, fiction writer, translator, and critic. He was one of the founding fathers of the Romantic movement in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Tieck
Johann Ludwig Tieck (/ t iː k /; German:; 31 May 1773 – 28 April 1853) was a German poet, fiction writer, translator, and critic. He was one of the founding fathers of the Romantic movement in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.
Ludwig Tieck, (born May 31, 1773, Berlin, Prussia [Germany]—died April 28, 1853, Berlin), versatile and prolific writer and critic of the early Romantic movement in Germany. He was a born storyteller, and his best work has the quality of a Märchen (fairy tale) that appeals to the emotions rather than the intellect.
Ludwig Tieck, nach einem Gemälde von Joseph Karl Stieler aus dem Jahr 1838  Tieck in reiferen Jahren. Johann Ludwig Tieck (* 31. Mai 1773 in Berlin; † 28. April 1853 ebenda), häufig nur Ludwig Tieck, war ein deutscher Dichter, Schriftsteller, Herausgeber und Übersetzer der Romantik. Er publizierte auch unter den Pseudonymen Peter ...
Abstract. Venning analyzes the role of the nineteenth-century German Romantic Ludwig Tieck in mythologizing Shakespeare in Germany. Examining Tieck’s work as a playwright, translator, critic, dramaturg, and director, Venning argues that through his literary and theatrical efforts, Tieck contributed to the transformation of Germans into ...
Der blonde Eckbert. Der blonde Eckbert is a Romantic fairy tale written by Ludwig Tieck at the end of the eighteenth century.  It first appeared in 1797 in a collected volume of folktales published by Tieck under the publisher Friedrich Nicolai in Berlin. For some literary scholars and historians, the publication of Eckbert represents the ...
German. Genre. Romanticism. Published. 1804. Der Runenberg is a fairy tale written by German writer, translator and poet Ludwig Tieck.  It was written in 1802 and first published in 1804 in the Taschenbuch für Kunst und Laune.  It was later published in the 1812 collection Phantasus. The tale is seen as one of the earliest stories in the ...