AOL Web Search

  1. About 17,900,000 search results

    0.58+0.005 (+0.88%)

    at Fri, Dec 8, 2023, 12:10AM EST - U.S. markets closed

    Delayed Quote

    • Open 0.57
    • High 0.58
    • Low 0.57
    • Prev. Close 0.57
    • 52 Wk. High 1.14
    • 52 Wk. Low 0.48
    • P/E 8.21
    • Mkt. Cap 478.3M
  1. Web results:
  2. Myers Park High School / Homepage

    Welcome to Myers Park High School. We are excited to see you and are looking forward to an amazing year of learning and growing. Enroll. Students. Powerschool. CMS Calendar. Buses. Meals. Absent.

  3. Myers Park High School - Wikipedia

    Myers Park High School is a public high school in Charlotte, North Carolina. It serves grades 9–12, and is a part of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools district. History Myers Park High School opened in 1951. The school has a 62-acre campus with 13 buildings. [3] Athletics

  4. Myers Park High School. Home. Our School. Parents & Students. Activities. Athletics. Academics. Calendar. Home.

  5. Myers Park High School in Charlotte, NC - US News Best High ...

    Myers Park High School is 1 of 35 high schools in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools . Myers Park High School 2023-2024 Rankings Myers Park High School is ranked #1,835 in the National...

  6. Myers Park High School in Charlotte, NC - Niche

    View Full Report Card. Myers Park High School is a highly rated, public school located in CHARLOTTE, NC. It has 3,539 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.

  7. Myers Park High - Charlotte, North Carolina - NC | GreatSchools

    Myers Park High located in Charlotte, North Carolina - NC. Find Myers Park High test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.

  8. Myers Park High School (2023-24 Ranking) - Charlotte, NC

    Top 5%. Tel: (980) 343-5800. SAVE SCHOOL. Myers Park High School serves 3,539 students in grades 9-12. Myers Park High School placed in the top 5% of all schools in North Carolina for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.