Richard Lamar Dent (born December 13, 1960) is an American former professional football player who was a defensive end in the National Football League (NFL), primarily for the Chicago Bears. He was the MVP of Super Bowl XX .
- Richard Dent Ultimate NFL Career HighlightsYouTube
- Richard Dent talks Bears and energy sectorYouTube
- Richard Dent: The Best of the BestYouTube
- Richard Dent Hall-of-Fame-BoundYouTube
How old is Richard Dent? Richard Dent is 62 years old. When was Richard Dent born? Richard Dent was born on December 13, 1960. Where was Richard Dent born? Richard Dent was born in Atlanta, GA. How tall is Richard Dent? Richard Dent is 6-5 (196 cm) tall. How much did Richard Dent weigh when playing? Richard Dent weighed 265 lbs (120 kg) when ...
The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
Richard Dent. Football Player Birthday December 13, 1960. Birth Sign Sagittarius. Birthplace Atlanta, GA . Age 62 years old #135572 Most Popular. Boost. About .
Latest on DE Richard Dent including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com
The central premise of Thick As Thieves is a classic sitcom setup. Bob Hoskins plays George, who emerges from prison having served three years for burglary only to find that in the interim his wife Annie, played by Pat Ashton, has begun a relationship with his best friend Stan ( John Thaw ). When the latter is injured and cannot leave the house ...
If the goal is to make a real dent, the habitats we make in our yards should be longer-lasting. ... opinion editor; Rachelle Chase, opinion columnist; and Richard Doak and Rox Laird, editorial ...
LivingFLA.com Florida Events Calendar and More!
9. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Based on J. R. R. Tolkien’s 1954 novel The Fellowship of the Ring, the first installment of The Lord of the Rings, this is an epic fantasy adventure movie from 2001 that was directed by Peter Jackson. The Lord of the Rings trilogy’s opening film is this one.
Bottom line, treat all vehicles the same. Richard Bach, Garland. Where is figure from? Your editorial supporting a new $200 registration renewal fee on electric vehicles made a valid point.