AOL Web Search

  1. About 1,350,000 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. Savvis - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savvis

    Savvis was founded in November 1995 under the name DiamondNet by CTO/COO Timothy Munro Roberts and CEO Andrew Gladney. The two met in the St. Louis area in 1994 where both lived, with Roberts working for a computer store and Gladney as a customer. Gladney put up the initial capital ($600,000 or $1 million, according to different sources) for a 75% stake in the startup, with Roberts’ stake being the remaining 25%.

  3. Savvas Realize

    homepage-webapp.savvasrealize.com

    Are you a student or a caregiver? Please contact your teacher or school administrator for your login instructions.

  4. SAVVIS INC : Stock Price | US8054233080 | MarketScreener

    www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/SAVVIS-INC-11009

    SAVVIS INC. Savvis In : TradeStation Extends Services Contract with Savvis for Market Data and Colocat.. Savvis In : Savvis Markets Infrastructure Provides Financial Services Community with Custo.. Savvis In : U.S. Federal Election Commission Awards Savvis Federal Systems Delivery Order ..

  5. Savvas Realize – Learning Management System – Savvas

    www.savvas.com/index.cfm?locator=PS31Wj

    Welcome to the award-winning Savvas Realize™ learning management system. It’s the digital home of more than 1000 interactive Savvas programs. With one login, you can access everything—from standards-aligned content and customizable assignments to calendars, analytics, and groups. Now Realize is even better with a newly refined look ...

  6. Savvis Pizza. The commitment of Savvi’s Pizza Restaurant in East Hartford is to provide value and quality. Our full service menu and award winning pizza aims to please. Like our Facebook page in order to receive weekly special updates. Pizza. We do pizza right. We were voted one of the best in the whole State.

  7. SavvisStation Customer Portal - Lumen

    savvisstation.lumen.com/jsp/login/api.jsp

    Savvis offers a robust Application Programmers Interface (API) to all of our customers. The API is a standard SOAP web service that makes integration simple and our integration guide will walk your programmers through any questions they may have. The SavvisStation Portal API will allow you to seamlessly embed important operational information on your Savvis services into any other system.

  8. Savvas Marketing. Former elementary school teacher and high school teacher for theatre, speech and drop-out recovery remedial math. "As a former classroom teacher, I appreciate the heart and dedication Savvas Learning Company has placed into developing strong active learning programs that support educator needs while providing the flexible ...

  9. Savvas Learning Company carries on a longstanding tradition of innovation and leadership by providing the highest-quality content spanning all K-12 grade levels and disciplines. With Scott Foresman, Prentice Hall, and Pearson in our DNA — you can count on us to set the standards of excellence with K-12 U.S. educational resources, including ...

  10. Also Known As Savvis, Savvis Communication. Company Type For Profit. Phone Number 800-366-8201. Savvis (now known as CenturyLink Technology Solutions) provides cloud and managed solutions worldwide. It offers managed hosting services, including consulting, applications, email, hosting, and storage and backup services; security services such as application protection, authentication, consulting, denial-of-service, and firewall solutions; and.