Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc. was the in-house animation division of Warner Bros. during the Golden Age of American animation. One of the most successful animation studios in American media history, it was primarily responsible for the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies theatrical cartoon short subjects.
- The Looney Tunes Show | Season 1, Volume 3: Official Trailer | Warner Bros. EntertainmentYouTube
- Random Looney Tunes CartoonsInternet Archive
- Tom and Jerry: The Chuck Jones Collection | Attractive Mouse | Warner Bros. EntertainmentYouTube
- Tiny Toon Adventures | Season 1, Volume 1 | New Puppy | Warner Bros. EntertainmentYouTube
1. Tiny Toon Adventures (1990–1995) TV-G | 21 min | Animation, Short, Adventure. 7.5. Rate. The wacky adventures of the new young hip generation of Warner Brothers Looney Tunes characters, most of them descendants of the original classic toon cast. Stars: Charlie Adler, John Kassir, Tress MacNeille, Joe Alaskey.
This is a list of productions by the American animated studio Warner Bros. Animation, which is part of the Warner Bros. Television division of Warner Bros. Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Discovery. This includes animated feature films, shorts, specials, and television series. Contents 1 Feature-length films 1.1 Compilation films
Warner Bros. Cartoons produced two series of animated shorts for commercial theatrical release, Looney Tunes (1930–1969) and Merrie Melodies (1931–1969). The Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts featuring Bugs Bunny were also sold separately to distributors as Bugs Bunny Specials. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies filmography (1929–1939)
among the warner bros. cartoon stars who were created after schlesinger's departure include pepé le pew (1945, odor-able kitty by jones), yosemite sam (1945, hare trigger by freleng), sylvester (1945, life with feathers by freleng), foghorn leghorn (1946, walky talky hawky by mckimson), wile e. coyote and the road runner (1949, fast and furry-ous …
All cartoons that are included in the 2 discs of the Best of Warner Bros.: 50 Cartoon Collection - Looney Tunes collection (2013, 2020). 1. Rabbit of Seville (1950) Bugs Bunny gives Elmer Fudd a close shave as they sing and act out Rossini's opera. 2.