Ver en español Watch! Apply by January 31! Districtwide clear backpack policy for 2023-2024 school year. Parent Bus Tracking Application. Calendar. Menu. Transportation. PowerSchool.
Attendance. New E-Mail for Excuse Notes: email@example.com. 100 South Glasgow Drive. Dallas TX 75214. 972-502-4400.
Woodrow Wilson High School is a public high school located in East Dallas, Texas (U.S.). Woodrow enrolls students in grades 9 – 12 and is a part of the Dallas Independent School District (DISD). It is located adjacent to the Junius Heights historic district.
Woodrow Wilson High School located in Dallas, Texas - TX. Find Woodrow Wilson High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.
grade C+. View Full Report Card. Woodrow Wilson High School is a highly rated, public school located in DALLAS, TX. It has 1,897 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Woodrow Wilson High School 2023-2024 Rankings. Woodrow Wilson High School is ranked #3,307 in the National Rankings. Schools are ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation...
Rating. : 8/. 10. Top 30%. Tel: (972) 502-4400. SAVE SCHOOL. Woodrow Wilson High School serves 1,897 students in grades 9-12. Woodrow Wilson High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
Lewisville Independent School District, TX. 8-12. 489 reviews. More. Explore Woodrow Wilson High School test scores, graduation rate, SAT ACT scores, and popular colleges.
Woodrow Wilson High School is a public high school of the Dallas Independent School District located in Dallas, TX. It has 1,734 students in grades 9th through 12th. Woodrow Wilson High School is the 356th largest public high school in Texas and the 2,429th largest nationally.
Woodrow Wilson High School, Dallas, Texas. 9,952 likes · 563 talking about this · 21,204 were here.