(1) Adventist HealthCare Behavioral Health and Wellness Services - Washington Adventist Hospital is located in Takoma Park, Maryland. Adventist HealthCare Behavioral Health and Wellness Services - Washington Adventist Hospital provides expert outpatient behavioral healthcare for children and adolescents with mental illnesses. Write a Review
The experiences Cobbs had at Adventist HealthCare Fort Washington Medical Center are indicative of the hospital’s status as a growing institution that is working to reduce local health care ...
69% of Adventist Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Adventist Health 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.
Still Running. In 2017, Karen DiCamillo shared her story with the community. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016 and after battling it for seven months, she was back to running and finished the elite Boston Marathon in 4 hours, 57 minutes, 36 seconds. During the next few years, Karen continued running and even began coaching other ...
314 NE Thornton Pl, Seattle, WA 98125. 4.97. 32 verified reviews. Ms. Bryna McCollum is an attentive physician assistant. Patients see her at UW Neighborhood - Northgate - Primary Care. She provides treatment plans for asthma, migraine, headache, diarrhea, and sleep problems. She is bilingual and speaks Spanish as well as English.
- You’ve Arrived! – Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical CenterYouTube
- Our Number One Priority is You – Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical CenterYouTube
- Your Medical Destination - Adventist HealthCare White Oak Medical CenterYouTube
- Managing Your Health with Dr. T Newsome MD - Silver Spring, MarylandYouTube
As a member of Adventist Health and Rideout, The Fountains is dedicated to providing the highest quality care by following these values: Provide compassionate and superior healthcare to everyone in our community and region. Honoring the dignity of each patient. To learn more, or to schedule a tour of our facility, please call (530) 790-3000.