- Cococare 100% Coconut Oil...Swanson Health Products$3.14
- Coconut Oil Softgels, 240...Professional Supplement Center$27.86
- Fractionated Coconut Oil...Energetic Nutrition - Google$14.99
- Premier Coconut Oil, 1 LbLong Natural Health$17.99
- Raw Extra Virgin Coconut ...Professional Supplement Center$23.79
- Coconut Oil Softgels, 120...Professional Supplement Center$15.26
- Sheamoisture 100% Pure ...Sally Beauty$12.99
- Viva Naturals Organic ...Viva Naturals$11.99
- Organic Coconut Oil Skin...All Star Health$11.99
- Puritan's Pride Coconut ...Puritan's Pride$9.19$22.99
- Puritan's Pride Organic...Puritan's Pride$13.39$33.49
- Coconut Oil 76 Degree 7...Bulk Apothecary$17.57
- Source Naturals Extra...Supplement First$24.50
- Now Organic Liquid ...Vitacost$16.99
- Nutiva Organic Coconut ...Vitacost$9.99$11.49
- Hollywood Beauty Coconut ...Sally Beauty$7.49
- Nature's Way Premium...Vitacost$14.02$14.79
- Great Value Organic...Walmart$10.88
Coconut oil may help reduce hunger, improve oral health, possibly reduce seizures, and more. However, while coconut oil does have several potential benefits, it may not be great for your...
Coconut oil has been found to be a safe and effective moisturizer for conditions like xerosis, or rough, dry skin. In addition, coconut oil can decrease protein loss in your hair, improving...
Fueling the coconut oil trend, celebrity endorsements have claimed the ingredient to help blast away belly fat, curb appetite, strengthen the immune system, prevent heart disease, and stave off dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. A survey found that 72% of Americans rated coconut oil as “healthy,” though only 37% of nutrition experts agreed. 
Here are 29 clever uses for coconut oil. 1. Protect Your Skin From UV Rays When applied to your skin, coconut oil may protect it from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays, which raise your...
Promotes Skin Health – Research shows that coconut oil has numerous benefits for your skin. It can be used as a topical moisturizer to improve skin’s moisture content and speed up the wound healing process. It can even be used to help reduce inflammation assocaited with overexposure to UV rays.
Coconut oil can help in maintaining an important balance of hormones because of the lauric acid it contains. A 2012 study conducted in the Philippines has suggested that coconut oil may be an excellent fat to consume during menopause and also may have a positive effect on estrogen levels.