AOL Web Search

  1. About 44 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. California

    We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

  3. California State Court Records - UniCourt

    Search online court records from California Superior Courts, Justice Courts, and Circuit Courts for free. Lookup civil, family law, probate, small claims, labour, personal injury and other types of California State Court cases by name, case number, party, attorney, judge, docket entry & more.

  4. The Supreme Court of California today issued a statement on equality and inclusion. The statement can be found here. September 30, 2019. The Court of Appeal, First Appellate District, has a new online portal through which law students can apply for externships with the court. Please visit Court Programs for more information. June 4, 2019

  5. Appellate Cases - California

    We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

  6. State Bar Court Review Judges: Review and decide or make recommendations to the Supreme Court on cases in which one or both of the parties have sought review of a hearing judge's decision. Exercise temporary suspension and other powers delegated to the State Bar Court by the Supreme Court according to rule 9.10, California Rules of Court.

  7. - Find - October 2000 Case Summaries

    Find - Find - October 2000 Case Summaries at FindLaw. Free, trusted legal information for consumers and legal professionals. Directory of U.S. attorneys with the exclusive Super Lawyers rating

  8. Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) Public Access to Court Electronic Records is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts. If you want online access to documents filed in Central District cases, you must have a PACER account.

  9. Traffic | Superior Court of California | County of Alameda

    Pursuant to California Rule of Court 4.105 you may request a court trial without the deposit of bail. Two court appearances are required if you wish to contest the violation(s) without posting bail. You must appear first in Walk-in Court for arraignment and enter a plea of Not Guilty on or before the due date on your courtesy notice.

  10. A civil matter involves a lawsuit in which one party sues another to recover money, real property or personal property, to enforce a contract or an obligation, to collect damages for injury (tort), or to protect some civil right. The California Rules of Court (CRC) and local rules published by each Court in the state are available online to view.

  11. Miller v. California, 413 U.S. 15 (1973) - Justia Law

    The judgment of the Appellate Department of the Superior Court, Orange County, California, is vacated and the case remanded to that court for further proceedings not inconsistent with the First Amendment standards established by this opinion. See United States v. 12 200-ft. Reels of Film, post at 413 U. S. 130 n. 7. Vacated and remanded.