AOL Web Search

  1. About 7 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. NJ MVC | Surcharges

    Yes. The surcharge statute (N.J.S.A. 17:29A-35) requires the assessment of surcharges if you hold a New Jersey driver license and are convicted in another state of a violation substantially similar to New Jersey's DWI statute. Violations committed in other states are reported to New Jersey and entered on your driver record.

  3. NJ MVC | Direct Phone Numbers By Topic

    Surcharge Payments: 844-424-6829 Surcharge Payments - Spanish – En Español Llamar: 844-424-6829: Intoxicated driving programs General information Out-of-state clients IDRC scheduling 609.815.3100 NJ Highway Authority: 732.442.8600 NJ Turnpike Authority: 732.750.5300 Division of Highway Traffic Safety

  4. New Jersey Driving Records Guide |

    New Jersey drivers can check their past traffic violations, such as running red lights, speeding or not using a turn signal, by ordering their DMV driving record. Once you get your personal NJ driving history report, you can manage traffic tickets you have not paid and see all of your previous convictions.

  5. DMV.ORG makes understanding the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles simple. Get quick access to TX DMV locations & hours, appointments, renewals, forms, practice tests & more.

  6. How to Update Your License and Registration When You Move ...

    Maui County Division of Motor Vehicles and Licensing: 70 E. Kaahumanu Ave. Maui Mall Suite A-17, Kahului, HI 96732; Kauai County Drivers License Division: 4444 Rice Street, Suite A480 LĪHUʻE, HI 96766

  7. Carson City Nevada News - Carson Now | Your one stop for ...

    The Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles is warning the public of a new text message phishing scam targeting Nevadans. Scammers posing as the Nevada DMV are sending out text messages asking ...