AOL Web Search

  1. About 40 search results
  1. Web results:
  2. District Court - Washington County

    Next to the District Court (behind the Circuit Court) on Antietam Street, there are two parking choices. To the left of the District Court there is a lot for $3.00 per hour (worth avoiding unless you can find nowhere else). To the right of the District Court is public parking that costs $0.50 per half hour and has a 3-hour limit.

  3. The District Court of Garland County exercises jurisdiction over traffic violations, misdemeanor criminal cases, preliminary felony cases, civil cases, small claims cases, and violations of city and county ordinances within Garland County.

  4. Wilco > Elected Officials > District Courts > 425th District ...

    + 277th District Court. Community Supervision Staff; Search Docket + 368th District Court. Search Docket; Uncontested Docket; Request Transcript; DWI Drug Court; Court Appointed Attorney Voucher; Local Rules; Indigent Defense; Request Copies/ Status of Service + 395th District Court. Documents; Local Rules; Texas Government Code Section 37 list ...

  5. 413th District Court | Johnson County, TX

    District courts have original jurisdiction in all felony criminal cases, divorce cases, cases involving title to land, election contest cases, civil matters in which the amount in controversy (the amount of money or damages involved) is $200 or more, and any matters in which jurisdiction is not placed in another trial court.

  6. Job Openings in Pima County - Pima County

    August 17, 2022 Virtual Job fair hosted by Arizona@Work 10:00-11:30am Companies attending are: AAA Landscape, Raytheon, SOS, ADCARR, Arizona Superior Court. August 17, 2022 Networking Job Club 9:30am - 11:30am 2801 E Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713 Come and network with employers and learn how to apply with them.

  7. If you are experiencing flu-related symptoms or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 virus, please refrain from entering the building and contact the court. Feel free to contact the court at (734) 466-2500. Thank you for your cooperation.